The results are in!
The Doodle poll "#medlibs chat" is closed with "Thursday, June 21, 2012 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern" as the final option. doodle.com/mr59zryfuhmxac… — Nikki D. (@eagledawg) June 14, 2012
When: Thursday, June 21st at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern (what time is that for me?)
Where: Wherever you happen to be on Twitter!
Who's on first?
What's on second? The Abbott & Costello baseball sketch wasn't enough of a clue?
Let's warm up by discussing our top takeaways from the Medical Library Association meeting last month - What's sticking with you a month later? What changes have you started exploring as a result of who you networked with or what you learned? What's next?
I don't know who's on third, how does a Twitter hashtag chat work?
- Watch #medlibs using your favorite third party platform, such as TweetChat, or go to search.twitter.com and enter #medlibs
- Participate by including #medlibs in your tweets. If you have a public account, others will see your tweets even if they don't follow you thanks to using the hashtag.
- Relax! This isn't A Presentation and more like chatting over drinks after a meeting (one of you recommended some wine & I think that's a fabulous idea). Just dive in, we're all in this together!
- If you're concerned about adding a lot of 'noise' to your Twitter account, feel free to start your tweets @medlibs (that's a group tweet account) but be sure to also include #medlibs
- Need more help? TweetChat is covered in this video