Thursday, June 27, 2013

#medlibs chat for 6/27/2013 Reputation Management

Edit: Transcript available at http://bit.ly/1ajX4F2 (feel better soon & thanks Kimberley! - Nikki) 

Hi, everybody!

My apologies for the lateness of this post, but work swamped me and I am passing a kidney stone so a visit to the doctor and then the pharmacy was very much in order :)

Tonight's topic is on reputation management, a subject that should be of concern to everyone (and one that is becoming a huge business).

I teach a CE class on this topic for members of the UVA Health System at least once per semester. Please find the notes for the latest iteration of the class here. It might be helpful to skim through these before the chat (in the little time that I've left you!) so that I can answer any questions.

I also do individual consults on the topic and am very proud of the fact that, upon my recommendation and the strength of the facts that I presented, the UVA Health System is working towards a contract with a reputation management company.

Kimberley R. Barker, MLIS
Manager for Technology Education & Computing
Claude Moore Health Sciences Library
University of Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment